Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Boys Are So Oblivious....

So how wrong is it for us girls to want men to know what we want without beating them over the head with it? My girl friends and I had a conversation tonight about how oblivious men are. And it got me thinking about the differences between us girls that "overthink" and "overanalyze" everything versus boys who couldn't catch the hint if it was in front of them. Maybe that's being a little harsh but is it because sometimes us girls wish the guy just knew and understood what' going on in our heads? Instead of us explaining painfully, some of us in mid-tear through the explanation, to them word for word EXACTLY what is wrong.

My "friend" has always told me to be honest, he's not a mind-reader, if I tell him "nothing" is wrong ten times, he'll stop asking cause I had my chance! But don't guys get that sense of what they did or didn't do, without our help? Or is it like when you train dogs? If you don't correct their mistake in 3 seconds, the dog doesn't understand why you are yelling and bantering on. They just stare at you but have NO CLUE what they did.

Well, for any man that reads this rambling blog, I apologize if you were offended by any of my comments...but I'm sure you'll get over it in 3 seconds or less.

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 06, 2005 3:45:00 AM, Blogger Tarun Bhatia said...

Wait wait, hold on a sec. Have you ever thought that maybe you girls overcomplicate things. One time, I knew this girl, everytime I say anything to her, like "I am hangin out with my buddies playing tennis", she would translate that with, "I dont like to spend more than certain time with you in a day" or god knows what. Sometimes, you girls make things worse by just thinking a whole lot then what was said to mean.
And what is wrong with my shirt, I saw nobody complaining about it before. Now, if I try to get out of the house I hear, "Your not wearing that shirt OUTSIDE, are you?"...You see what I mean, none of my friends complained about my wardrobe before. Now my close friend is having problem with anything I have in my closet. And she wont even tell me what to buy, just that "you should get colors that are YOU". what does that mean, EXPAIN. I thought, black is good is any other color....

 
At Wednesday, July 06, 2005 6:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You seriously HAVE to change this theme or atleast make it compatible with Firefox.

 
At Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:45:00 AM, Blogger ~Sara~ said...

well first...if she complains about ur wardrobe and doesnt want to help u make it better to her liking then its her fault not urs and u can move on from that subject.

second. girls just want to hear that u want to spend time with them even if u cant....next time be like "u know i really want to hang out with u but the guys are just getting a bit fussy about me not spending time with them but u know i rather be with u." even if its a lil white lie, she'll feel better....she'll know its somewhat not true but she'll know u made the effort to comfort her insecurities....thats what girls want....to be comforted without having to be blunt and ask for it!

 
At Thursday, July 07, 2005 12:45:00 AM, Blogger ~Sara~ said...

and for u anonymous....i dont know how to make it firefox compatible but if u would like to tell me how then i will be happy to fix it.

 
At Thursday, July 07, 2005 1:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very simple. all you have to do is change the template to a default blogger template. choose something very simple. and then start editing it from there. make it pink and whatever. that would be the easiest way for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home