Saturday, July 02, 2005

Just Wait...

Id like to share with you the most accurate quote on love Ive ever encountered:

To love is to accept the verdict without bitterness, without regret, without a smidgen of a doubt. When you love, you will get hurt. Accept it as a fact. Its part of the pain-pleasure phenomenon. You cannot love wisely because loving doesnt involve thinking. Thinking results in a conscious choice. But you cannot choose whom to fall in love with. The trick is to wait for the right time...

Were living in such a fast paced world. Its getting harder and harder for me to cope with life. While Im trying to catch up with the world, it keeps on accelerating. More and more each time I find myself wanting to stop and breathe some fresh air.

Why are we in such a hurry? Its not like its the end of the world. Why cant we all slow down and agree to continue with a relatively slower rate? Everyone's competing with one another – intimidating one another. It makes me sick.

And Im not sure whether the actual fact upsets me or the realization that I cant keep up is whats infuriating me.

We are ordinary people. Lets take it slow. This goes to everyone, and for everything. Including school. Including love.

Just wait. Itll be more fulfilling that way.

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 04, 2005 4:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like this entry sara. it kinda helps me put a lot of things into perspective, and u kno my situation so im sure u kno what im talkin about. keep up the great/interesting entries..they keep me entertained

 

Post a Comment

<< Home