Saturday, April 09, 2005

My Life Right Now In A Summary

Well I have been asked to update because I haven't entertained my loyal readers for the past week and a half with my dramatic life. So here it is. I can't promise too much, cause my I am only working on one active brain cells. Sorry :-

Oh man, I just watched Bridget Jones' Diary again and can I just say that I absolutely love that movie? It makes me laugh everytime. I guess the reason I really love the movie is the whole love aspect of it. It's the idea that you can find someone so perfect for you in every way, someone who thinks that you're loveliest creature on the planet "just as you are."

I LOVE that line. "Just as you are." Say it again with me, come on.

But what do I really know about relationships? haha, all I know is one very confusing, very long, very painful relationship (and I'm using nice words to describe this) and another one that is even more confusing than the first.

Oh well. Life is life and I think that I read way too much into it sometimes. I know that I should just "let life flow..." haha, that sounds so hippeish (let's tye dye something, shall we?). It's just that it's hard to be logical when emotions always want to take over.

Anyways, let me say something...planning a wedding is freaking tough. So much to do! I dont know how I'm handling all this stress. Everyone expects me to put everything together and they are just going to show up. HOW RUDE! The photographer that I was going to book, couldn't make it the day of the wedding, so I had to go in search of another one. Alhumdullilah I found one that wasn't booked (took a while but its all good), and he's charging a pretty decent rate...$1500 for three dvds, a video tape, a bangladeshi compatible video tape, 200 pictures (100 for the hollud and 100 for the wedding...we probably wont need that many hollud pictures so that will roll over to the wedding pictures) . And I finally got in touch with the invitation card guys ALL the way over in INDIA. He's gonna send me the proofs of the invitations on Monday and they should be on their way for printing sometime in the middle of the week and we should be sending them out in about a week and a half.

We're going to New Jersey next weekend. Edison to be exact. Supposedly they have really beautiful jewelry. I'm gonna try to upload some pictures of the sets we're interested. My mom wants to buy me a set with the grand that my grandmother gave to me. So we're gonna check it out...but I really wish I could just to go Bangladesh or India and get a custom made one. But there's no time for that ha :-(

I can't believe the wedding is in almost a month. THIS IS CRAZY! Anyways check back for more later!

Oh yah.... EBAY is my new best friend.... i cant believe how much stuff i just ordered from there.... cross your fingers.... hopefully they are worth the moeny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home