Thursday, March 31, 2005

The Challenge

So I have been challenged. Challenged to do what, you ask? Well read on my friends, read on...

Events that led up to said "challange""

1) A certain someone decides that he wants to make fun of my "boring" template for my blog.

2) Said person then decides that I lose "cool points" with him because of my lack of "originality".

3) And THEN, said person states "but its all good, you have no skills anyway!"

4) My reaction: WHAT THEEEEE????!!!!!!!!!!!


Thus, said challenge is born.

I am to create a whole new template/skin, from stratch, to host my ramblings. Nothing but straight up html and all that good stuff. And we all know that I know NOTHING about designing a web template. I don't even know how to funtion my computer for goodness sakes. But will that stop me?! HELL NO! I WILL NOT BACK DOWN!

So said person....

I accept your challenge. Be prepared to go to down son!

1 Comments:

At Monday, April 04, 2005 10:54:00 AM, Blogger mujahideen ryder said...

ur template is great, u have that cool chat box thingy on your blog, i dont even have that

Free PSP:
click here to get a free PSP!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home