Thursday, April 07, 2005

The Challenge is Complete AT LAST :-D

As you can see, I have fulfilled my part of the challenge. I have a whole new template/skin, whatever you would like to call it. And not to sound conceited, I think it looks pretty good :-D !

I worked very hard on this. And I'm very proud of my work. It took me a whole week [just shy of the allotted time I was given...i was given 7 days....and i finished it in 6] to figure everything out. I learned all the coding from scratch, well I can't say I learned anything, I just regurgitated whatever codes I saw online. The blogger forum really helped me out. I would have been done much sooner, but I was having so much making and learning all this stuff, that I started making three different templates simultaneously. Eventually, insha'Allah, I will finish those templates and put them up as well.

Don't get me wrong, it was not all fun and games. It got quite frustrating at times. I almost gave up so many times, and my tyelnol bottle is almost finished from all the headaches I got. I never realized it was this hard, and for the people who do it everyday and know so much...Alhumdullilah! Cause this takes a LOT of patience and skills.

Anyways, looking at the finished product, even though it is nothing special and not that great, it was worth it. I know it sucks compared to others, I still love mine. I CREATED IT. Its all mine, my hard work, my sleepless nights, my endless nights coding and re-coding and then fixing it back and then re-coding, my endless hours of reading worthless forums and hours of stalking my friends with experience with the area. It is such a great feeling to know that this is my original work (most of it anyways).

I want to thank both Asif and Mujahideen Ryder aka Amir for their help. I know I bugged you guys a lot with nonsense beginner questions, but you helped out alot! Asif, thank you for providing me with bootleg copies of photoshop and dreamweaver. [even though I still havent figured out how to use them].

So now I am going to go back to reality for a little bit, and focus on what is more important, my school work. But now that I discovered a new passion [we'll see how long it lasts], I'm pretty sure I'll be making more. Yay! I finally have a hobbie! And I saw how much motivation I had in doing it and what not, I really hope I can channel that into school cause LORD KNOWS I NEED IT! So Insha'allah I will become more motivated and determined in school now that I know I have it in me.

Anyways I am tired, I am drained of sleep.
Its Thursday night and I have a hot date ;-)!


With my pillow of course!
You silly people! Trix are for KIDS!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 12, 2005 3:47:00 PM, Blogger mujahideen ryder said...

asalamualykum
your welcome
:)
walykumsalam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home