Sunday, March 20, 2005

Work Sucks

NO! I do not want to go to work today. I take great pride and tremendous joy in being lazy. And customers over here are little brats. They are spoiled rotten brats who have nothing better to do than to argue with me over a 30 cent discount. That just kills me. We should ship those spoiled bitches to Cuba where Fidel Castro can work his magic and castrate them.

Ok, so maybe I'm being harsh. But people and their spoiledness get on my nerves sometimes. Learn some humility, bitches!

But I really don't wanna go to work...i feel like being lazy.
My brother told me to call IN DEAD!
...sounds like a mighty good idea to me....

3 Comments:

At Sunday, March 20, 2005 7:14:00 PM, Blogger mujahideen ryder said...

asalamualykum

i see your enjoying your spring break

maybe you should come to the MSA EZ conference, over 1,000 ppl have registered

http://ez.muslimstudents.info

walykumsalam

 
At Sunday, March 20, 2005 11:44:00 PM, Blogger ~Sara~ said...

maybe i will ;-D

 
At Friday, April 01, 2005 12:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God mujahideen ryder...u promotin services in mah coz blog...geeezzz get a life...jk...well i fight over 30% discount...man discounts discount...even one penny matters...man its not da money its da principle...yes im poor n damn proud of it!!! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home