Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sad :(

I'm sad.

I'm sad for my friend. She's unhappy and I don't know how to mend her. I want to help her feel better but I just don't know what to say or do. It's an extremely frustrating situation. What does she need? Faith? More love? Therapy?

Life is very odd sometimes and hard to figure out. I wish I had all the answers. At one time I was convinced that I did. I'm finding out rapidly that that's not the case.

Why is it that the world always advertises its problems, but never shows me the solution?

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 01, 2005 2:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so the friend who is sad, well that would be me. as far as u not knowing how to mend me, u helped a lot. sometimes just being there not saying anything not judging is enough, u did that for me and thats wat i needed.
i am glad that the world doesn't always give u the answers to the ur problems coz then u would just be super smart and no one would want to be ur friend, do u want that? think about all the adventures we have had, and i am sure there are more to come. the funny ass conversations, the retardeness, the confusions...its all part of a growing process. and its more fun to find your answers that way rather than having it handed to u on a silver platter. you and i are both just confused people, but with a little bit of faith, a little bit of love, and hey a little bit of therapy, i am sure we will get there, wherever it is that we are meant to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home