Wednesday, March 30, 2005

What the?

I knew it was coming. I was prepared for it. I pushed for it. I actually prayed for it. I actually thought I would be so relived when it did happen. I was actually happy thinking it would happen. And how happy everyone would be. I was planning for how stressfree I would be and how I could really look foward to the future.

And now it's happened.

And I'm so caught off guard by it.

And I dont understand why.

And I never expected this.

But the tears are falling.

And It hurts.

A lot.

= (

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 30, 2005 11:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its been a while since I've seen your face, got to say that I'm happy to see you come around my place. Now I think we've talked about it and I think I know what's coming up next, lets put our minds away and let our hormones do the rest. Does it seem obscene, does it seem like a bad thing. Well if it is I'm sorry miss, but you know I'm just 19. So don't be afraid when my pants start to leak, you know damn well I'm in my sexual peak.

Why don't you have some dirty hot sex with me. It aint like I'm askin ya to give it up for free. We can start it right now baby get on you knees, don't make me beg again girl I just said please.


song by Pepper

It's a funny song write????

^_^

 
At Thursday, March 31, 2005 12:13:00 AM, Blogger ~Sara~ said...

lmao wth? who are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home