Thursday, September 01, 2005

Having a day to think is never a good thing when you have sorrowful thoughts on your mind. I have such a desire to continue to have you a part of my life and to be a part of your life. I wonder, do you read this like I imagine you do? I challenge to look deep within yourself and find the strength you need to be happy. I hope you are also learning to trust God more. Trusting Him will take away the strength of all those "what if's" that float around in your head. After three nights of only two hours of sleep, I finally crashed last night and slept. It was a relief to my body to finally meet with decent sleep. It does not come close to the sleep I meet with after I talk to you. I wonder, do you try to escape thoughts of me as I do you? It is not an easy task. I still cant stop loving you. I believe that you are running from something that is truly special. I will not stop hoping that God brings us back together. I wonder, do you pray that He keeps us apart? I made you laugh once. You made me laugh as well. I need to laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home