Saturday, August 13, 2005

When will the tears stop....

What did I do ALLAH! Why do I get hurt so much! I do everything to not be selfish, I sacrifice my wants and needs to fullfil others' wants and needs. Yet I'm the one who is in so much pain. I have never hurt anyone in my life. Why did I do to deserve this kind of pain?? I never wished this kind of pain on anyone! There is no justice in this constant burnALLAh! I pray and I pray for everyone to be happy. And nothing comes out of it except for my pain. I just want some peace in my heart....Why can't I just get that simple thing I ask for? Why am i ALWAYS used and walked all over and thrown to the side like trash???

Slowly Withering away....

One tear after another.....

1 Comments:

At Sunday, August 14, 2005 2:32:00 AM, Blogger Tarun Bhatia said...

Be Strong. Have Faith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home