Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Faith, Humility and Wisdom

I cannot seem to figure out the lessons that I am supposed to be learning during this challenging time. I know that I am being put through what I would like to believe is a refining fire of sorts, but I don't know where it is going to go. I never know. This endless cycle hurts like crazy. I hate not knowing. I am starting to believe that I am transitioning in to a time in my life where I am actually supposed to be alone, completely on my own, with no support. That scares me because I hate being alone. I almost feel like it is time for me to realize that I am not meant to be with anyone ever. Maybe I will never be good enough.

All I can do is ask for faith like I have never asked for it before. I have got to learn to trust that what Allah is doing now, and what he is going to do, is best for me. In my head I know it is true, but that truth is having a hard time making it to my broken and hurting heart. Perhaps the more faith I have the more open my life will be to what Allah wants to do in it.

The second thing I want is humility. I want to be humble. I am currently being humbled through this time, but I want to learn to have a sincere humility in all I do. I don't want to seek credit or acknowledgement. I want to learn to just do my best because it is what I owe the people around me, and Allah for that matter. I feel like humility will help me seek to make myself feel better, and strive more toward simply being content.

I do seek wisdom. I want find more truth in my life. Everything feels so wrong right now. I think that some wisdom about things will help me find more shaanthi. I need some shaanthi.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 16, 2005 8:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can anyone ever tell you,
you are anything less than beautiful?
How can anyone ever tell you,
you are less than whole?
How can anyone fail to notice,
that your loving is a miracle?



Have faith....guidance comes with patience.....

Don't sell yourself short....you may not see it...but you mean the world to many people....sometimes we just have a hard time showing it....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home