Thursday, April 14, 2005

The Jitters

I think its starting....

The nervousness.
The fear.
The unsurity.
The unclarity.
The unstability.
The nonsense.
The crazyness.
The loneliness.

And then the big question....

"Am I making a really big mistake?"

Friends, I need your advice, What do you say to one who feels these jitters? What would a person in this situation need to hear? Cause I do not know... I don't know what I need... I don't know what I need/want to hear... I need some help... MAJOR HELP!

Just make it go away. Somehow.
I can't handle this constant burn anymore.

1 Comments:

At Friday, April 15, 2005 11:52:00 AM, Blogger mujahideen ryder said...

asalamualykum

well first you make wudu, then you pray 2 rakat nafl as humble as can be, and then you make dua for the good in this life, and pray for jannah

read some quran 15 min daily, or do some dhikr

and i can gurantee that you will not have feelings like this

walykumsalam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home