Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Friends of a Feather

Don't spend major time with minor people. If there are people in your life that continually disappoint you, break promises, stomp on your dreams, too judgmental, have different values and don't have your back during difficult times...that is not a friend.

To have a friend, be a friend.

Sometimes in life, as you grow, your friends will either grow or go. Surround yourself with people who reflect your values, your goals, your interests, and your lifestyle.

When I think of any of my successes, I am thankful to Allah from whom all blessings flow, and to my family and friends that enrich my life. Over the years my phone book has changed, and its changed for the better. At first you think you're going to be alone, but after a while new people show up in your life that make your life so much sweeter and easier to endure.

Remember what they say,

"Birds of a feather flock together. If you're an eagle, don't hang around chickens because... CHICKENS CAN'T FLY. "


Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

I <3 you, n my angelic friends. Thank you. Thank you for being there whether I needed it or not. For always knowing what or what not to say. For sitting and listening. For helping me avoid stressful and hurtful situations all together. For just being the best friends ever.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 13, 2005 12:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

arite sara. i liked this entry a lot. its very true and i feel like you are one of those special people that showed up in my life =] thanks for being a friend girl <3

 
At Wednesday, April 13, 2005 7:08:00 PM, Blogger ~Sara~ said...

AWWWWWWWWWW MELISSA! AND YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE SPECIAL PEOPLE FOR ME MOST DEFINITLY!!!!! i <3 u girl!


no diggity no doubt!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home