Saturday, April 16, 2005

Ey tu, Brain?!

My brain has betrayed me. My brain can no longer function as of right now...I can hardly even spell, and I'm like a human spellcheck, seriously. But it looks like I've lost that trait. I just took my biology 203 midterm, who knew a test could get so freakin' specific? I don't know, nor do I care. I finished FIRST in a room of about 300-400 people. When I went to hand up the test the TA's eyes bugged out and said "you're done?" and I was like "uh huh" and his response? "Wow"... So now I'm scared. I either did really great cause I finished so fast (checked it over and evertyhing) or horrible and got it all mixed up.

Now I have to study for physics, oh how I hate that malevolent subject...I won't even be sarcastic and say I love it dearly. I hate it dearly, I spit on this subject! And, remember, my brain is refusing to function right now, so is it gonna make an exception for a subject I don't think is relevant or enlightening what-so-ever? I dont think so.

There is a line in a Kelis song that says "I'll set your truck to flames and watch it blow up, blow up..." It was a song about an ex-boyfriend, but I could apply that lyrics to a couple of my teachers' cars. Maybe it'll make me feel better. Anyone got a match?

I'm trying to find every way that I can procrastinate and not study for physics, or any other subject to be honest. I even added some music. Its great. It took me forever to figure out but now it works lovely!

Anyways, moving on...

I love this quote:

"Extraordinary circumstances do not make heroes or cowards, they simply reveal them to the eyes of men"

The more I experience in this world, the more I believe that quote to be a truth. Character - or the lack of it - is exposed in those circumstances that are outside our norm. Be it winning the lottery or dealing with tragedy, who we are becomes visible then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home