Monday, September 19, 2005

A Different Path...

I want to sleep, but I'm up right now. Not a good mix. That's when coffee really becomes my friend, just in case you're wondering. I love artificial energy.

Have you ever wondered before (of course you have) how how life would have been if you had made different choices?

I do all the time. What if I hadn't gone to Stonybrook? What if I went to NYU or Penn State? What if I had joined a sorority? Blah blah blah blah blah...my head is always filled with too many thoughts.

Do you think we make up the phrase "Things happen for a reason" to make ourselves feel better about the situations we're in?

None the less, I still believe in that phrase. I'm not unhappy where I am...I just have to wonder what it would have felt like to have a different life. YES...I am human.

I CANNOT believe all the work I have ahead of myself this semester. Orgo exam tomorrow night, so I should go back to studying for that...you know, while I have this artificial energy and all.

2 Comments:

At Monday, September 19, 2005 12:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 blogs in 100 days, day 28: Lazy Trainer
Day 28 of 100 blogs in 100 days I found appropriate because instead of writing day 28 yesterday when it was due, I was being rather lazy myself in indulging in some sport on TV.
If you have time, go see my launch marketing of new product related site. It's nothing special but you might still find something interesting. Regards, Don.

 
At Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.news.com/ << Your New Best Friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home