Saturday, August 06, 2005

A Joke For Your Reading Pleasure

A Joke From the Daily Show.

I don't know why I thought this was funny. . .
At least I can laugh at myself.

After a really good party a man walks into a bar and orders a drink.

Already drunk and delirious, the man turns to the person sitting next to him and says, ''You wanna hear a blonde joke?''

The person replies, ''I am 240 pounds, world kickboxing champion and a natural blonde. My friend is 190 pounds, world judo champion and is a natural blonde. And my other friend is 200 pounds, world arm wrestling champion and is also a natural blonde. Do you still want to tell me that blonde joke?''

The man thinks for a while and replies, ''Not if I have to explain it three times.''



hahahhahhaha

1 Comments:

At Saturday, August 06, 2005 5:16:00 PM, Blogger Jose said...

AHAHahhahAHhAhaha you made my day
Greetings from Chile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home