Thursday, August 04, 2005

Summer Sucks Butt

I've been aggravated lately.

Everything seems to be going exceptionally horrible. I feel as if I am completely useless. What the hell am I complaining about? I don't know!

I think it's because I'm waiting for something to start, but my life is just in limbo right now. I really want school to begin. Although I'm lazy, I like the feeling that somehow I'm working toward something better in life...right now I'm doing so many things, and I'm so busy with everything and it's driving me crazy!

School, although hectic and stressful, gives me a feeling of completeness almost.

I'm kinda like my dad, I'm figuring out--he hates having breaks, he wants to work all the time. And while I like little breaks, this huge 3 month break is killing me. I even took summerschool, and its still killing me. But I still wasn't fullfilled. I started work again at Lady Foot Locker, but that too only took away a few hours. So I started working at a pharmacy. The two jobs and three summer classes took up all my days and most of all my nights. You would think that all that would keep me busy and not do stupid things such as stuff I won't even mention. But most of you know. But for some reason, it wasnt enough for me. I just still found extra hours in the day (maybe from the lack of sleep which probably is adding to my agrivation). NOW I have a third job, the job at the dean's office in the medical school that I was supposed to start during the Fall semester, calling me to say that I have to start ealier then scheduled. So now five of my days starts out like this:


wake up at 6
get ready and leave the house by 8
get to school around 9
class from 9 to 1
work at the office from 1 to 3ish
go straight to work at the pharmacy at 3:30
come home at like 10 and do hw till like 1/2
get to bed like 3

then start it all over again....


and weekends are just filled with work....

Now I feel like I've taken on too much and Im just really starting to lose my mind. On top of that everything is just pissing me off, my friends, my parents, my brother, even my entire existence.

This sucks so much butt.

Man, maybe that's why I'm in a bad mood.

Oh well...school will start soon and maybe I'll regain my sanity.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, August 04, 2005 3:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

asalamualykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

i am really sorry that your summer isn't going as well as you wanted it. my advice would be to better yourself as a muslim. that's what i have been doing this whole summer and it has made me so busy. from taking the al maghrib institute class in new jersey, to nouman ali khans husna arabic class at my masjid and then going to some islamic events and conferences (ICNA), maybe you could check out this YM Sisters summer camp in villanova, PA, or something, anyways i just im'ed u haha, so peace

 

Post a Comment

<< Home