Tuesday, May 03, 2005

War Is NOT Over!

This war with me and Physics is never-ending, I SWEAR! Physics sucks a big one. It is the most horrible subject/topic of conversation/thing EVER created. Or close to the worst thing ever created, at least.

This WAR is not over. I am going to call this war The Cold War. I am the Americans and Physics is the Russians. The Russians have really made the Americans mad, but haven't they learned from Japan? You don't fucking wake the sleeping giant. And now I am going to have to drop a freaking bomb on Physic's ass and blow it to smithereens. Don't fuck with the Americans, fool.

So, that was a bit dramatic and I don't endorse war (I'm a liberal, did ya know?). But Physics and I cannot co-exist in this world.

Therefore it must die and I will kill it. End of story.

COMO ESTAN, Physics? YOU WILL DIE!

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 03, 2005 9:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COMO ESTAN, Physics?

Should be conjugated to Como Esta since Physics is being referred to as a person.

Estar - To Be
Yo Estoy
Tu Estas
El/Ella/Usted Esta - Should be used
Nosotros Estamos
Ellos/Ellas Estan - You used this

Estan can only be used if more than one person were being referred to, but in this case it is not.


Nice blog by the way.

--Mehdi S.
http://shahsavari.blogspot.com/

 
At Tuesday, May 03, 2005 10:32:00 PM, Blogger ~Sara~ said...

why thank you :-D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home