Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sweet Sleep ~~

Ah, sweet sleep. I got plenty of it last night. That makes me a happy camper.

My Humanities professor thought my final paper was "excellent" and made him "consider possible theories he would never have thought existed before" and read it out loud in class. That made me feel special. Until I saw my grade. If it was so freaking "excellent" how you gonna give me a 9.9 outta 10! Oh well, its still an A at the end of the day.

As you can see, life is pretty easy for me today. No stress on my shoulders, no tears weighing down my feet. Yay for wednesdays that are easy as sunday morning. :)

While your at it, if you haven't already seen this site, check it out, fool! It makes no sense and it makes me happy. A good combination.

On a more disturbing note, this is REALLY gross. What is WRONG with people? What the HELL could posess someone to do this? Well, of course...the story eludes to money. In many cases like that, money is the cause. I don't know why I shared this story with you, it pretty disgusting. I was just amazed that crap like this still goes on the world. I guess I shouldn't be that amazed anymore. Stories like this make me so disgusted, ugh!

Anyway, I really gotta start studying for finals. Geez, I'm good at this procrastination thing. I should consider it for a career. Except, it doesn't make you money. Aw, shucks! Too bad. Maybe I'll just open up a fruit stand on the side. Sounds like a plan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home