Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Journey To My Wonderland

In an hour when many people are sleeping
My eyes are still awake, desperately searching
For the last sheep to cross over the big brown fence
And cool lullabies that could drive away tense.

In hours like these when I feel cold and all alone
I try to smile, and try to make it on my own--
To dwell in a world without trouble, without fears,
A world where no one hates and no pain that sears.

My mind journeys to kingdoms I have never seen
Hoping that my eyes would drop at a certain scene:
When my Prince Charming pops out from my young, foolish mind
And makes me realize that love, is indeed, blind!

Blind! Blind are the worlds of people who couldn't see
With untroubled dreams while I struggle here to sleep,
Now that I've created these four silly stanzas
I guess I'll just go, drift off to my Wonderland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home