Saturday, May 14, 2005

Growing Confusion

Wow, a lot of things in life are quite confusing. Trying to understand life, love, work, responsibilities and all its reprecussions can be included in that statement.

I feel as though I am in a maze right now. My shallow breathing is my only guide as I make my way through the prickly, dark green walls. The hedges are so high at this point that I'm left unsure and a little doubtful. How does one get out of this place?

I know how this little maze was built. In my mind of course; furnished by fear. I can't help but be a little fearful of the future. I'm envious of those that can just "roll with the punches" in life. I've always been the one to avoid the punches and avoid pain. Here, I feel as though I am placing myself right in the center of the flame. I am completely vulnerable to getting burned.

I'm giving myself a bit of a headache. It's like I'm happy about the situation and worried and upset at the same time. I'm confused to as to whether this is what I want my future to lead to or want things to go back to how it was before. I want to go back to 2nd grade! My only concerns then were when recess would come and if I'd get that extra piece of chocolate from my mom.

Why must every upside have a downfall? I need to stop asking stupid questions.

Being excited and hesitant all at once is a weird state to be in. Where is the end of the maze? A straight line would be oh-so-easier right about now.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, May 18, 2005 1:50:00 PM, Blogger Tarun Bhatia said...

Sometimes we all worry too much and let the voices in our head take control of ourself. Just take a shower and take a nap. Or better yet, just watch some meaningless comedy cartoon with your loved one. Dont sell your brain cause it helps you write beautiful thoughts.

 
At Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:49:00 AM, Blogger ~Sara~ said...

awww thats so sweet! thanks soo much!

 
At Friday, May 20, 2005 1:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Word the burger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home