Saturday, May 07, 2005

Eh, Whatever...

Sometimes I go into things so blindly... trying to feel my way around... looking for answers in all the wrong places. I get to a place where things don't make sense, and I start to wonder why I put myself in that situation in the first place. I begin to second guess myself... and I've never thought highly of anything that causes any kind of doubt. Doubtful situations are the ones that you really need to be careful of... and that is the advice that I tend to give people. Though when it comes to myself... Do I ever follow my own advice? Of course not. I tend to put myself in odd situations over and over and over again... then fuss over it forever. I drive myself insane trying to figure out what to do about things, and then pray that it all works out in the end. It's crazy, actually.

Oh, and have I mentioned that when things bother me - I hate talking about them? Have I mentioned that? It's kind of a problem that I have... but it's true. I absolutely hate it... no matter how much I know that I need to talk about it. There's so much that I should say... to so many different people... that I just don't bother to say. Why? Well because, why bother? It's not like I'd be able to say it and just be done with it, you know? It'd be something that would need to be said and discussed and disected... this way and that... emotions and drama... all that shit that I don't want to deal with. All those freaking questions - why, where, when... all that shit. Some things are just always better not talked about. Though, sometimes, I do have to admit, things are better talked about... but regardless, I hate it. Yes, I may do it once in awhile, but it doesn't mean I have to like it... or do it willingly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home