Friday, May 13, 2005

Always Finding Time...

Everytime I tell myself I'm too busy to write in this little thing, I always end up writing in it. Do I really have time right now to be dilly-dallying? Nope, not so much. But the way I see it, this blog is the eye of the storm; the tranquil place between giant worlds of madness. This is a place to purge my thoughts and feelings.

It's good that I find solace in writing, especially today. It's not necessarily a bad day, just a bit depressing when looking at the list I have to accomplish:
  • First, go to work
  • Finish my HUI 235 Final Paper on a book I didn't bother to read
  • Start Studying for Microbio and Bio 203
  • Take Microbio final Monday Morning
  • Take Bio 203 final Tuesday morning

My wonderful to-do list that is. Not a gret way to start a day...but wi'll see. Things always have a way of turning out differently than you think. I just wish i had room on my list for "relaxing" or "sleeping." I guess those things have to take a back burner today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home