Wednesday, July 12, 2006

It was always on the cards, it had happened before it had to happen again, you had to move on to your new life but there was that slight hope no matter how unrealistic it seemed, that we may not say goodbyes this time. And I knew, I knew that this would happen and It is all for good but I am struggling to accept it atleast for now. Maybe because I am selfish, maybe because I am bad in making compromises. Maybe because I know that I will have to once again fight on my own and not with your words to motivate me. But its okay. I've been on my own, the ways I got used to once I will need to get used to them again. I will have to be my friend again.

Its all good in the hood.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 14, 2007 2:55:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best friend is the one who deserts you the most, and the best companion is the one that's never there, and the best listener is never listening. Certainly the ones mentioned above are the most terrible of all individuals, but look closely: the ones that give you the most difficult times are the ones that make you realize the value of having less friends. That is: Less Expectations = Less Disappointments. Besides, the best and only friend you really have Allah SWT and the best and only companion you will ever get is Al Quran. Leave your expectations with Allah SWT and you will recieve 100 times better companion than the worldly infatuated individuals you have around you; the distant ones.

 
At Tuesday, August 14, 2007 10:07:00 PM, Blogger ~Sara~ said...

thank you for ur insight anonymous. ur right about less expectations = less dissapointments. but i dunno if i can really believe that the best type of friends are the ones that dont exist. u kinda confused me with that. but other then that i agree that expectations should only be left with Allah SWT cause only HE can guide us...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home