Monday, February 20, 2006

Interesting revelation #1...I thought my own lack luster existence of wanting a million times more out of life was tragic, but after getting caught up in the whirlwind cycle of looking into complete strangers lives (via their blog of course, not actually in person) I have come to the understanding that I am just like any other Tom, Dick and Harry and Sally that wants more out of life. I am them- They are me...How did I figure this out you ask? More importantly, Why did it take me so long to understand this discovery? It's simple really, New Year's Resolutions.

Every year people make resoultions in an effort to make this year remarkably better then the year before. Up until this year, I thought that everyones list was uniquely their own. But as with many things, I have been mistaken.

I suppose that people have unique reasons for putting items on their list of resolutions, But it surprises me when I read someone elses list and know that with a few slight revisions, it could be my own. Hey if someone else has already done the work why not take advantage?

Even though it's already the end of February, I have decided to make a bold renewed effort to live by MY resoultions everyday-. (As the same with every year, I have already lost focus on them).

But not Today....TODAY is a New Day...

Today it begins, well maybe not Today because it's already too late in the afternoon to make life altering progress,

But Tomorrow....definitely Tomorrow...

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 23, 2006 4:11:00 PM, Blogger Paul M. Kingery said...

Dear Sara,

Thank you for your thoughts. I look forward to following your interesting blog. Are you interested in topics about the apocalypse, end times, the end of the world, eschatology, last days, the horsemen of the apocalypse, the beast, prophesy, prophesies, revelation, 666, bible prophesy, prophets, Canaan, Canaan's land, Land of Canaan, or the Christian future? If so you may enjoy reading " Land of Canaan." This is a free online book. The Link is http://landofcanaan.info/book.php
Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Paul M. Kingery, PhD, MPH

 

Post a Comment

<< Home