Sunday, March 06, 2005

Kay Serah Serah!

Well i decided I should start one of these because I have nothing better to do then procrastinate. My life has been overflowing with so much drama lately that I need a distraction, and insha'allah, get back on track with my school work. Yah so, I was analyzing my life tonight and I realized that every piece of strength that I had built the last three months was shattered in mere minutes. It's crazy how the most simplest words in the world can have such a tremendous affect on a person. I had come to the stage where I was numb to everything, and actually starting to be happy with what I had (something I've been trying to accomplish for quite some time). But as usual, I got myself in the middle of something, knowing how bad it would end up. Once again, I willingly boarded on this never ending rollarcoaster. And right now I'm getting kind of naustious. OH WELL, kay serah serah....whatever will be will be. I give up. It's all in Allah's hands now.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, March 06, 2005 10:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well well, looks like i'm the first to leave a comment. you know what i'm gonna say- don't worry, it'll all work out in your favor, inshahAllah. don't say things like "i give up, its all up to Allah(swt) now". Allah(swt)gave us free will for a reason- he wants you to control your own destiny. destiny is a series of events that Allah(swt) knows, but you still have the power to control your destiny- he just knows what choice you're gonna make, but the choice is still yours. to summarize my point; if you want something, don't give up on it til the end. you'll know when 'the end' is- if you have to wonder, its not the end.

 
At Monday, March 07, 2005 11:25:00 AM, Blogger belal1 said...

Great Blog! This is too KOOL yaar!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home